Warranty:Warranty period is 12 months after installation or 18 months after delivery. For commercial vehicles, within the aforementioned period, but no more than 100,000 km or 2000 operating hours.
Warranty conditions include:
- repair of all defects of Voith retarders, by replacing the retarder or by repairing the existing defects
- installation and de-installation costs
- costs for replacement parts
- travel expenses
Voith warranty conditions do not include the following items:
- transport costs
- accessories, such as lubrication, propellants, and cleaning products
- repair of defects caused by bad maintenance
- repair of defects caused by improper or negligent operating conditions
- repair of defects and damage caused by incorrect installation
- upgrades due to technical development
- improvements related to comfort
- regular consumable parts, such as filters and gaskets
- damage caused by natural or environmental factors, elementary or chemical effects
- damage caused by use of unsuitable lubricants – use of lubricants prescribed by Voith is mandatory
- damage caused by operational failure (e.g. production failure, loss of profit, etc.)
- changes on the retarder that deviate from original delivery of retarder
- costs of delivery, packaging, as well as tax and customs fees are not taken into account for the voluntary extended warranty.
Also consider:VOITH general terms and conditions (English PDF)
- Avtomehanika Cotman Igor s.p.
- Globus d.o.o.
- Izletnik Celje d.d.
- Prigo d.o.o.
- Gimpex d.o.o.
INSTALLATION OF VOITH REPLACEMENT PARTS CAN ONLY BE PERFORMED BY AUTHORISED REPAIRMEN. IN THE EVENT OF INSTALLATION BY UNAUTHORISED PERSON, WARRANTY OR VOLUNTARY EXTENDED WARRANTY DO NOT APPLY.